Tuesday 26 March 2013

Draw North West


Since moving down to Manchester at the beginning of last year I discovered a bi-monthly meet-up group in the city centre which goes by the name of Draw North West.

Through which I have met so many lovely illustrators and artists, and learned about creative events and exhibitions around the city.
The creative community of Manchester is something I find incredibly heartening, and makes me proud to be a part of such an accommodating community.
Attendees range from students from the local university to well experienced freelancers. Everyone is eager to talk about their latest ideas, recommend inspiration and just have a laugh and a doodle.

Tonight is the 10th DNW meetup- a little bit of a milestone. Here's to many more!



This meetup's poster was drawn by the uber talented Emma Reynolds. I think it perfectly captures the spirit of DNW.

If you fancy rubbing shoulders with other arty types, head down to Common Bar tonight on Edge Street in the Northern Quarter of Manchester.

Draw North West
@drawnorthwest

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'll definitely be tagging along when I'm back in manchester! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...